[no subject]

Hey, y'know that horn wire discussion in early types a little while ago,
well I think I mighta found something.  But it is in a late manual.

In Bentley, chapter 10.5 "Removing and Installing Steering Gear" they have
this picture...  There is a wire at "A," which appears to be from the horn
button on the steering wheel, then there is a wire at "C" from the steering
box called a "ground wire" which is attached to some part of the car I don't
normally see everyday.  I'll call it a thing.  So, the wire is attached to
this thing that is not part of the front axle beam.

Does this relate to anything about that horn discussion earlier, or am I
trying to compare apples and oranges (lates an' earlies)?

Steve
'71 L7