[T3] basic? OOH yes.

This is such a basic question yet I'm getting a little confused none the
less!

Can anyone please explain to me the timing marks on the fan?
I can't seem to work out which is TDC.....! (I know, it's very basic!)

There' s several notches and if I can work out which is TDC stands to reason
I should be able to time my car properly once and for all!

Diagrams would be even better!

Car in question is a 73 FI Auto....SO determined to get it running it hurts!

James
71 FI Fasty "Moby"
73 FI Auto Fasty "Red"