Re: [T3] window,thanx,name please?

Check out  http://billandsteves.com/ in Californina for the window.

As for a name for your Fastback, how about "Daisy".  It's Granny's "REAL" name
on the Beverly Hillbillies, or how about "Elly May", "Jethro", "Jed".

I named my Squareback "Mr. Haney", after the country con-artist from Green
Acres fame,
just to remind myself of the money I lost on the LEMON motor I bought from
___ in California.

karl