[T3] window,thanx,name please?

Does anybody know where I can get a window seal(rubber) for the back window
of a 1968 VW fastback? I can't find the right one for my car!!

Also thanx again for helping me find an inusrance company so I could get my
car on the road!! I went with geico because that was the cheapest rate for
me. I found out there were a lot of other companies that do insure older
cars in Pennsylvania such as state farm, progressive, all state, and
nationwide. and if i was a veteran there are many discounts and cheap
insurance companies ”WÄrans. Thanx again for your help.

I need one last thing to finnish my car! I need a name for it! My last car
was Marie(named after the little old lady that owned it b4 me and passed
away) It is a green fastback with white interior. I will take any
suggestions!! Thanx

Proud owner of a VW

Vw Drivers Wanted! (Hired)