Re: [T3] Building the PERFECT beast

On 20 May 99, at 7:21, Keith Park wrote:

> Well I just got off the phone with Tim at Gene Berg..
> I want to go with the 1776 engine kit but he really reccomends against
> using the 90.5's with the type3's.  Whats the opinions here considering@ÇI want decent reliability and longevity for this enormous wad of cash
> Im about to spend??

This is one of the times I would go with their advice. They have done
this many times (and seen many others do it, too.) The kicker is that
you want to do it only once.

Keep in mind that they could make MORE money off you by selling you
the bigger parts. The fact that they recommend otherwise gives them
tremendous credibility in my opinion.

Plus, they just have this overwhelming reputation of being almost
always right!

Jim