Re: [T3] Eat out your hearts, old farts!

On 19 May 99, at 9:18, Marlin Viss wrote:

> Well, just thought I'd pass that on.  Any tips I should give him for
> keeping the interior the way it is right now?

While keeping it out of the sun is always a good idea, the real
secret is in how he and his friends personally treat it. It takes an
appreciable level of maturity to realize that even one's actions
minor actions can have consequences.

Hints: Don't put your feet on the dash, shoes or not. Don't roll your
window down and put your arm on the window seals. Don't forget that
you have sharp objects in your pockets when you sit down. Always
remember to stow the seat belts before you slam the door.

Jim