Re: [T3] ...ooh is there anybody out there?

Oh dear Mark.  You got the 80 page technical Manual as well, I hope?
I blame the internet.  Mem. list e-mailed to you now. Yearbook with the
printers, technical updates in the pipe-line waiting for my next bit of
spare time.  Sorry, everything's piling up and up.
Come to Bristol Volksfest 13 June and we can have a Type 3 natter; James
from
Exeter is hoping to come, and there's usualjÜŠHs.  I might get to
Stonor on June 6th, but not sure.  You'll be at Malvern 3/4 July I assume.
I'll be camping there with the club stand again.

Did you make Stanford Hall?  I hauled the club stand up there, but managed
about 1.5 hours to myself looking around during the day, during which I
missed Adrian for whom I'd sorted out a bumper.
It's a tough job, but I did volunteer for it (12 years ago and hundreds of
hours of time spent since).

Quite right about the clubs listing; I'll dig out the Association of
British VW Clubs list of contacts for you, or contact John Daniel (phone
supplied).  www.uk-classic-cars.com/abvwc.htm

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.net/