Re: [T3] Wheels and tyres, etc.

Steven Ayres wrote:

> There are lots of options for T1s, but
> T3s have a different offset, so using Bug wheels is a compromise.

The Bug wheels would be a compromise for the better, IMHO. The Bug wheels
have a greater offset, making for a wider track, with better performance.
Because of the differences in offset, you can actually set up the car at
wish. Personally, I would prefer a set of re-drilled rotors and drums, with
17" Porsche wheels. I happen to have a picture of a 67 Notch with 7,5x17"
wheels, the tires are 215/40x17 front and 225/45x17 rear. They all fit under
the wheel wells! It was featured in a German mag I bought yesterday.
mailto:lindgre@online.no if you want the pic!

PerL
73 Variant L (dreaming of new shoes)