RE: [T3] how much?

yeah, that is what i have been thinkings "nearly cherry"? Interior
was nice except for the dash was cracked, but it didn't bother me. Needs a
paint job. Very little rust. Needs the rubber stuff between all the doors.
The guy calls it "Very restorable", and I agree, but not for that price.
Considering that i would maybe have to put some work into it,(including
sanding down the back bed where the engine is and putting something new and
nice on top of it...it is really rough) I am trying to figure out how much
this guy would have to come down before it could be called a good deal.

You guys are all great for helping out a t3 newbie like me. :)