RE: [T3]

This is where that handy tool called the SHOP MANUAL, like the Idiot's
Guide, would be good :)

Condensers normally come with the points (all mine did, at least) and some
even come with installation directions, though it is such an easy procedure
you can just look at what you have to see how it's hooked up.  Any auto
parts store should have the points/condenser available.

If you were to get electronic points you'd never have to worry about a
condensers or point gapping ever again...

   Toby "sounding like a broken record" Erkson
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/