Re: A VOLKSWAGEN?

 Several years ago I had a 70 fastback.  During a typical afternoon
commute, I exited from the interstate to join the usual rush hour
back-up.  In rearview mirror I happened to spot some idiot in his Fiero
barreling (35mph+) down the grass shoulder along the line of traffic.
He skidded to a stop right next to me, in a huge cloud of dust. He
proceeded to lean out the window out his car and yell, " Hey man, I is
that an old Studebaker?"

gerald
67 "Not a Studebaker" Fastback