Re: [T3] after market FI distributors?

Actually, the FI distributor has%’yðgood curve with the combined
centrifugal and vacuum advance.  If you can supply the part number on
the distributor, one of the listees can probably tell if it was for
your year or not.  No aftermarket FI dizzies I'm afraid.  I've
distibutors off three different years of T3s and they all fit my '71
and can be timed properly, maybe what you've got isn't T3 at all.