[T3] SV: What We Do (a little long...)

I just LOVE this tread! I now feel like knowing you all better than I know
my neighbours down the street... ;-)

Hey Jim!
I'm surprised -  whould have guessed that you had a full time VW business
going, reading all the post to/from you on this list. A helping hand to
everyone, recycling parts, collecting donor cars etc etc...  Where do you
get the time??? Myself I hardly have free time to wash my cars once a mounth
:-(

Anyway - I am very glad that you, and all the other listees, are out there
to help, debate and have a LOL together.

/Karl-Olov Sandin
(38 year old teenager with a 73 squareback)