[T3] Newbie Questions

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the Type 3 and well, hopeless with my hands, so I'd
appreciate some advice on our '70 Notch. We have only had it for
2500 miles so far with 90,000 odd miles on the clock. (It's a
weekend driver until I can get the rust cut out etc etc). Sorry about
the list of questions.

1) When my wipers are on the gen light glowns very, very faintly,
should I worry? I can only see this at night.

2) Sometimes when the Notch starts it idles a bit higher than
usual, but this will settle down after a couple of miles of stop-start
traffic - I've tried to see if the throttle is sticking but can't be sure.

Are there any Australian list members who can recommend a
repairshop for cracked dash? I know these things are impossible to
get second hand.

The car is badged a TSLE but I'm not certain if these are original
badges?

Stu
Brisbane, Australia