[T3] Exhaust leak, rear heat exg, and overflow(long)

Ok, it's kind of late now when i'm writing this, so please forgive me if
parts don't make sense.  Ok, first of all, when i installed my new 4-tip
muffler, between the lower exhaust pipes and the heat exchanger,  i used
some muffler putty crap that i used to patch up my heat exchangers with, to
fill the gap around the heat exchanger pipe and the lower exhaust pipes, i
hope you know what i'm talkin about, anyways, that stuff has cracked now,
and is falling off, any suggestion on what i should use to fix that, or is
it really necessary?  I haven't got any backfiring yet, so i don't think
it's leakin, just curious.

Ok, here's another one, I've always been wanting to get my exhaust system
back to stocÈÞ$;i can't find the rear heat exchangers anywhere.  Does
anyone have any suggestions, i have seen every other part at Larry's Offroad
place, i got their catalog from a show there a few months back, but they
don't have the rear heat exchangers, the ones that go from the muffler, to
the fan shrouding, and the elbow pieces.  Any suggestions would be greatly
welcomed.

At last, but certainly not least, the rubber overflow tube for my gas tank
is rotted away so bad, that when i'm filling the tank, and it get's full,
just enough to shut off the pump, you know when it clicks off, then i hear
the sound of splashing gas on the ground and on my tires.  And then the
smell of gas until i get a really low tank, it drives my parents crazy.  I
can't find a replacement anywhere, i've looked in all my catalogs, and it's
not like just a piece of fuel line, it looks like a one piece rubber tube,
i'm sorry that's the best i can describe it, but i'm tired, i'm sure someone
knows about it, and also, how hard is it to fix,

sorry this has been so long,

thank you
Jacob Schroeder
'72 Square