Re: [T3] Horn fook-up

JIm, I think by 66 the steering wheels had the slider contacts on them and
certainly by 68 but the 65 didn't and I determined that the wrap and unwrap
situation just wasn't going to work.  I looked at Shawns 65 32Kmi Square,
unmolested,  and the wire goes to the coupler, across it and to the beam as
does the horn wire.

Whe I get up there I will stick my head under the Piglets snout as he's a
67 and see whats up with it.  that horn works too.

Keith