Re: [T3] bumpers

swaffordvw@juno.com wrote:

> WOW! This sounds like everything that is in my 71. (12/70) Do you think
> that my 71 is a L?

If your car is a US-spec, yes then your car is a "L". The US always got
loaded cars, while all the equipment was optional in Europe. The "L" was
most of the equipment in one package, to make orders easier. I believe the L
models started in 1970, at least that was when the Bug started with "L"
models.

PerL
73 Variant L