Re: [T3] saga of betrayal

I had to throw this word in because on my Vee Wee one time i had this
problem and it was something as simple as one of the BIG connectors on
the voltage regulator that powered everything was loose, well the
connection was loose you know and it would do that. Me not having no idea
whats up when i was driving It took me a while to figure this out.

>From Chris Swafford:www.geocities.com/motorcity/garage/4265/
537Buckeye 36LSB  S.W. Corner of Cinti,Oh In the Hills
73'Squareback Yellow,Rear end hell is fixed! Manual Carbed. 62,000Mi.
71'Squareback Lt. Blue,Fuel Injection-Auto, 88,000Mi.
90'Nissan Sentra Red&White Rusted & 83 Ford LTD Midsize (Gas Hog)

On Thu, 13 May 1999 21:05:19 -0600 "Jim Adney" <jadney@vwtype3.org>
writes:
>On 13 May 99, at 15:25, Chad Montandon wrote:
>

>I'm assuming that this feels like someone is turning your key off and
>on for you.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]