[T3] 2 questions

Question # 1

I priced the special tubes of Bosch dist cam grease today. They would
run $10.75 per tube. While this is a lifetime supply, it still was
more than I was expecting to have to charge. Please write me if you
would still be interested at this price. Shipping would be extra.

Question # 2

I was trying to take apart a T3 brake caliper last night when I came
across one that seemed to have Torx head bolts. I didnµ˝B~the
right size Torx bit so I went to Sears today and then to NAPA,
finally checked Snap-On. Same story everywhere: a T30 is too small
and a T40 is too big; there is no such thing as a T35. What is this
thing? Is there a special "Metric Torx" that no one knows about? Note
that this is the 6-lobed Torx head and not the 12-point star XZN
metric head that I already have the drivers for.

Thanks,

Jim