RE: [T3] What We Do

What I do:

By day: Senior Writer at Beyond.com.  I write ad copy,
customer service stuff, and anything that needs a little
writing help, make my co-workers jealous of my Squareback
(Weezy), and take them to lunch in my 99 Passat (George).

By night: pore over parts catalogs, do anything I can to
help dogs who need new homes find them, read, play
raquetball, and dream of a fully restored 72 Squareback.

Liz

Weezy's story:
http://www.geocities.com/~liz2d2/weezy.html

My story: