Re: [T3] What We Do

RudyGrrrl@aol.com wrote:

> Im a student :) and i used to deliver pizzas (in #O»«eback!!), but now i
> drive around some kids in it fer my job..they love it cause "the back seat is
> bouncy!!!!!" if only they would stop calling it "the bug"....

Heh... my wife who is a therapist for a DSHS/CPS client agency (no I'm not trying
to get a spousal occupation thread going!) drives our/my purple SqrBck to work
and occasionally drives kids around and she gets all sorts of responses from
them. It's usually either 'um, no WAY am I riding in that thing!' or 'Wow! That's
such a cool car!', there doesn't seem to be an in-between position with them.

My fav:
'Is that a low-rider? 'Cause there's no way i'm riding in a low-rider'
'No, it's just an old Volkswagen'
'Oh, okay then'

Tom Mogombus