Re:[T3] What we do..

I'm an Architect for a Commercial Firm in lovely downtown San Jose,
California.  At the moment, we're working on restoring a rare early
Squareback.  A 1964 N model with a factory option sunroof.  We've been
collecting all the hard to find "N" model only parts for about 2 years and
now it's ready to go.  With NOS parts and some accessory goodies, this one
sould be a great vintage looker.  I'll keep you'all listees updated as the
car comes together.

Cheers,
David Orozco
San Jose, CA