Re: [T3] hazard light problem

On 12 May 99, at 10:19, Patrick J. Morton wrote:

> This is really puzzling: I have a 1967 Square but it definetly does not
> have emergency flashers - or even a plugged hole in the dash where the
> switch might have been.  What gives?  Come to think of it, of all the other
> Typ 3s I have seen here in Finland (two owned by friends), none of these
> had emergency flashers either.  Maybe we are never expected to have any
> road-side emergencies?

Well, in a type 3 I think the only kind of road side emergencies one
should ever have are when you stop to help another motorist. ;-)

As to why you don't have a flasher, I suspect that they were always
an option, and were specified or not by the importer depending on
which country they were destined for.

Jim