Re: [T3] What we do..

WORK:  Quality Engineer for Toyota, Noth America (Georgetown, KY plant).
Basically, I'm the engineer      responsible for the welded body for the
Avalon model.

FUN:  Work on old cars, ride dirt bikes, and raise Beagles

- Roby Ballard
   '72 Fasty M/T
   '72 Fasty A/T
   '98 Jetta TDI (you should see the truckers' faces when I pull up to the
pump)
   '97 Ford F-250 Super Duty Extra Cab (my wife's truck, honest)
   '93 Nissan P/U
   '79 Jeep CJ-% (V8, 4" lift, cherry!)
   '68 Chevy P/u (Arizona truck, perfect, hugger orange)
   Honda XR-600 bike (mine)
   Honda XR-200 bike (wife's)