RE: [T3] Any new exhaust recommendations?

Thanks to everybody who replied with tips and advice.  I teeter tottered between  giving a 4 tip Monza style a try, since if I'm going to get poor quality no matter what I might as well get inexpensive too, and the single quiet pack setup from Gene Berg.

The Berg won, I ordered it today.  It's twice as costly, but I've never known Berg to skimp on things.  I believe they invented the extractor/quiet muffler combo in the first place.  Plus it's got those permanently mounted tubes for the fresh air, and dang it I want to see what's up with these since I'm thinking about getting a Berg setup for my bus too.  It's supposed to come unpainted, so I'm going to see if anyone local does hot coating.

Besides, Betty's a classy old broad and I want to treat her good.

Curt
70 sb
66 dlx micro
71 Westy (for sale!)