[T3] Any Colorado listees????

I am not from colorado but I got my square from Grand Junction.  I just
responded to make sure that you are takingžc!œper precautions to
rustproof your car in the winter on those salty Colorado roads.  The PO of
my square (the guy from Grand Junction) let his car go all to hell so when I
picked it up the front fenders, wheel wells, heater channels, and 25% of the
rest of the car was rusted away.
Didn't mean to waste your time I'm just trying to look out for all those
beatiful little type 3's out there.
  Happy Driving :)

Chad (the pied piper of rusty t3's)
70 FI squareback (current project)
70 bus (restored to its original beauty)