[T3] Rotisserie

Okay, here's the deal.  A friend gave me a 912 5-speed. It looks like it'll
work w/ a little creative engineering.  Since I've done nothing to the car
since putting the body back on the pan 11 years ago I'm gonna go ahead and
pull it back off to make the trans adaption easier.  Now here's the real
question.  Do you guys think that the bumper mounting brackets are strong
enough to support the car on a rotisserie?  I've got a student in the
drafting dept drawing my plans-then a welding students is gonna put it
together for me.  Any suggestions from all those engineers out there?
Thanks, Dave Buckholts