[T3] rear deck release knob

Went to open the rear deck lid yesterday and the plastic knob broke into
two pieces. Just my #@(&%# luck! My finger is still sore. Does anyone
out there have this little gizmo that they would be willing to part
with. For a better description it is the plastic piece on the end of the
rear decklid release shaft located on the drivers side right above the
door latch. BTW my car is a 65 Notch. I'm also looking for a rear engine
cover for a Notch that has the hook thing in the middle of the cover.(FB
and SB .súŠerent)

What I do: Micro Systems Engineer for INCO Alloys Inc. We produce Nickle
based Alloys.( Basically a PC Jockey) I keep 500 clients and 23 servers
running. Hope to complete my MCSE this spring.

Dana Hall
65 Notch Sunroof
77 Beetle
78 Bus