SV: [T3] 70? Are You Kidding??

Pick up the phone and dial +46 42-22 59 40, or take a look at
http:www.vwcustomspeed.com

They have aftermarket ventilated (!) front brake rotors & calipers for type
3  from -66 and on in their catalogue.
Looks good, but the drawback is that special calipers are required =
expensive solution. Anyway:

Part no 4-224-25 ventilated rotor	ca $100
Part no 4-224-39 caliper for above	ca $100

I don't know about the parts origin, but I guess they are USA, Mexico or
Brazil made.
Should be easy to find at your continent, tooÅ(Ës!

/Karl-Olov Sandin
«73 Squareback
Ornskoldsvik, Sweden