RE: What We Do (a little long...)

	>>So what do all of us Type 3 lovers do all day?

	I'm 38, and work as an internal computer consultant at MoDo Skog AB,
Sweden. MoDo AB is a pulp, paper and timber company, and MoDo Skog is the
forrestry division. We buy and deliver all the wood that our pulp factorys
and sawmills needs. At the main office we have a IT department, where I
spend my days working mostly with developing front-end solutions in Word,
Excel, Access, Visual Basic. Time to time I also do some computer education
for our other 250 employees. This makes me travel a lot around Sweden.

	My major tasks for the coming season is starting up a project for
developing a "Data warehouse" in our company, and I am also getting more and
more involved in our Intranet development.

	- Waddayaknow... Some day I might end up as a Webmaster!  *gasp*
;-)

	In my spare time I enjoy our two kids (11 and 4),[!Ełwith
various projects around our house and yard, and so often I have the
opportunity I spend time on our little Squareback. Always something to fix,
right?

		Take care, you all!

		/Karl-Olov Sandin
		«73 Squareback "Green Lady"