re: [T3] what we do

I'm a part time Web Master and full time computer support for a nationwide retail
chain. Retail sucks management or otherwise, semen collection would be a better job.

Before I moved to the US I did insurance claims for 8 years with computer support
and training thrown into the mix. My part time is spent working on the fastback,
music, trying to prepare for impending fatherhood but that is a loosing battle. Can
you ever be prepared!!

Matthew

70 1302S (Restored)
69 Fastback (Project)