Re: What we do

I'm a graphic designer for adidas America. I previously  worked for an
integrated communications company which built Audi USA's web site. We
worked on many fortune 100 companies sites. At one point we were working
on 3 car sites (in different offices) - Audi, Mitsubishi, and GM. Now I
drive a german car to work for my german employer. Kinda funny.

Phillip Bradfield - Portland, Oregon

'63 Notchback w/ 68 pan - waiting for brake, electrical, and carb work
'68 Squareback - waiting for '67 euro fenders and front clip
'69 Squareback - chopped 3 1/2" currently getting the drip rails shaved
'96 Jetta GL - Neuspeed P-Chip and short shift kit, that's all for now