[T3] Pics from Puyallup show

Howdy all. I've finally had a chance to post some pics of the Spring Meet
in Puyallup. Take a look:

http://www.volkshaus.com/puyallup/images/

I have a few more. I'm scanning these at work during down time.

Most of the cars, except the red Notch, were in the parking lot. There was
a beautiful beige (early) Notch when I drove up, by the time I gathered up
my stuff, it had left. Otherwise the only Notch at the show ( including
the parking lot ) was the '65. Happy viewing.

Phillip Bradfield - Portland, Oregon

'63 Notchback w/ 68 pan - waiting for brake, electrical, and carb work
'68 Squareback - waiting for '67 euro fenders and front clip
'69 Squareback - chopped 3 1/2" currently getting the drip rails shaved
'96 Jetta GL - Neuspeed P-Chip and short shift kit, that's all for now