RE: What we do

We're missionaries carrying the Good News that God offers pardon for sinners
into the remotest parts of the Amazon, by the way using airplanes with none
other than air-cooled engines--that is, unless I get my druthers and slap a
small turboprop on the bird.  Wouldn't a turboshaft engine be cool in a VW?

Mike & Katrina Geurink
71 Squareback (I wrote Fastback in my last post.  How stupid.  I'm up way
past my bedtime.)