Re: [T3] How do I convert single circut to dual circut brakes?

> > How do I convert my 66 squareback (w/ single circut disk
>              => brakes) to dual circut?  What part do I need?

I too used the same method as Dan. A late model t3 dual Master Cylinder
and a "T" off of the single resevoir. So far so good and like Dan I make
sure the E brake works good! I have had to use the Ebrake to get me home
on more than one occasion in my Bug. Now if I could just figure out how
to get the Power Break Booster from a Bus into the Notch
.......hhmmmmmmm.

Dana Hall
65 Notch Sunroof
77 Beetle