RE: clocks

Jim wrote:

>>>That's strange. This is backwards. In my experience the clocks always
>>>fail and the gas gauges work forever. What's wrong with your gauge that
>>>we can help you get fixed? It's a simple system that should be easy to
>>>fix.>>>

My gas gauge works fine until it hits the 1/2 mark then the needle get
pretty wobbly.  Then somewhere in between 1/2 and 1/4 it will jump from R to
1/4--- back and forth back and forth until it finally gives up the fight and
lays to rest on R.

                        REST IN PEACE MY LITTLE NEEDLE.

Chad
'70 FI squareback (current project)