Re: [T3] clocks

James MacNaughton wrote:

> That's funny, non-linear.  Unfortunately every VW I've *ever* owned (not the
> X's Jetta) was the *exact* same way.  100 miles on the first ¹; and 10 on
> the last.

Even my 88 Vanagon is this way, but me moms 94 Vento (Jetta in the US) is very
linear, you can tell how much gas it has n hte tank by looking at the guage.
This is a quite new car, though. I seem to remeber that my 68 bug was quite
linear too, but I havent driven it for a while, its uncdergoing resto niw. The
gas needle in my Square jumps from bottom to top like an arrow when I turn the
key at full tank. Not like any other car, that uses 5 mins to get to top.

PerL
73 Square