Re: [T3] oil pan air filter

I thought that the filter thing had a red line in the side of it which is
a fill line. I know the type 1's have this.

>From Chris Swafford:www.geocities.com/motorcity/garage/4265/
537Buckeye 36LSB  S.W. Corner of Cinti,Oh In the Hills
73'Squareback Yellow,Rear end hell is fixed! Manual Carbed. 62,000Mi.
71'Squareback Lt. Blue,Fuel Injection-Auto, 88,000Mi.
90'Nissan Sentra Red&White Rusted & 83 Ford LTD Midsize (Gas Hog)