FW: [T3] brake rebuilding, plus some questions on trim

 I kinda agree but kinda disagree with Jim.  I believe new OEM style brake
lines will improve your braking performance.  I don't believe that braided
lines are a waste of money.  I have not installed these lines on any auto
but have installed them on two different bikes.  I installed them several
weeks after I had installed new pads. The rubber lines I was going from
weren't new though.  They were probably 5 years old on one bike and 3 years
old on the other bike.  A definite noticeable change.  Roughly the same
amount of force required to stop but the  lever didn't come as close to the
handlebar as before giving me a little bit more lever when the brakes get
hot.

Probably not necessary for street use but sometimes inches make the
difference???
Go check out any motorcycle race.  Even the budget racu	°pbraided lines.
Best improvement for the buck other than race pads.

Thank You,

Jason Renville
Jrenville@wafertech.com