[T3] generator to alternator conversion -- calling all electrical gurus

Okay,
I've got a standard 12 volt generator with 3 wires coming off of it -- the
red wire, D+ and DF. Those feed into an external regulator in the well below
the rear window ( next to the back seat -- behind the carpeted panel ) I'm
going to be switching to a Bosch AL75X ( also externally regulated I believe
) Coming off the back of the Bosch is the red wire, D+, DF and D-. Obviously
I'm going to get a new external regulator also but where will the new D- go
that I don't seem to have now ?

Thanks, Dan
my65notch@aol.com