From: Stan Schaefer <stans4@ix.netcom.com>
To: type3@vwtype3.org <type3@vwtype3.org>
Date: 07 May 1999 17:36
Subject: Re: [T3] Engine Problem? FIXED!! ( I Think... I hope...)

The plastic breather cover arrangments are a bit different from
year to year, too, on the '71 there's one plastic plug that supposed
to snap into the breather box.  When I first got it, that cover would
jump around like the weight on a pressure cooker and would fly
completely off if out on the highway with oil going everywhere.