Re: [T3] 'owners handbook' produced for 1973 fastbacks

On Thu, May 6, 1999 22:02, Dave Hall <mailto:dave@hallvw.clara.co.uk>
wrote:
>Sure was; I could scan the pages that changed, if Aedan wants them.

That would be great. Would VW allow you to post that on the www? Would you
text scan or just picture?

Why was that one aimed at me?

Still waiting to write a cheque for UK T3 dudes, I get paid next week.

aedan

Cyberdog ---A Product of Apple Computer, Inc.

1971 VW fastback
1989 Volvo 240GL

Our enemies shall talk themselves to death, and we will bury them with own
confusion.

We shall prevail.