RE: clocks

Does anyone have a non-rebuilt clock that still works?

>Tom Mogombus

Mine does.  It is the clunk every few minutes kind.  It is one of the few
things that does work on the car.  Imagine that!!  It is a little slow, but
setting it forward a few minutes everyday I get in the car fixes that
problem.  My fuel gage doesn't work though.  Volkswagens are the only car
that i have ever run out of gas in.  That goes for all of my family too.  I
supposeħ ċYust a stupid gene in the family!!

Chad
'70 sqrbck FI
'70 bus