RE: [T3] more Fuel pump rebuild Q's

One thing I would throw in-  get a marker or some nail polish and draw a
line or 2 on the side-  there are 3e peices (bottom w/motor, 5 mm spacer
with offset circle, and pump head)

I disassembled mine and had a dickens of a time figuring out how to orient
the spacer.

Wish someone will come up with a way to fix the valve on the end-  it seems
to be the reason my old one died....

-rj