RE: [T3] Alterations

This is as detailed as you're gonna get.  EVERYTHING you need to know is in
this document I wrote:
http://www.icbm.org/erkson/ttt/engine/generator.html#custom

   CC replies to: None, as I get messages right away.
   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, R.I.P., ORPCA member
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.pobox.com/~toby_erkson/