Re: [T3] 'owners handbook' produced for 1973 fastbacks

Jim Adney wrote:

> On 6 May 99, at 22:02, Dave Hall wrote:
>
> > Sure was; I could scan the pages that changed, if Aedan wants them.  Seats
> > and heater controls; anything else Jim?
>
> Gee, I'm not sure what was US specific and what was general. How
> about the seat belt warning light, heater lever illumination lamp,
> glowing 4-way flasher knob. There must be more....
>
> Jim

I seem to have noticed that Aedan lives in Scotland, so I guess he isnt too
interested in the US-specÀþ“I cant say what was different from 1972 to 1973
at this time, I have to read my manual and some other info I've got. Just havent
got the time right now.

PerL
73 Square