Re: [T3] more Fuel pump rebuild Q's

Well if yours is on the last leg it depends if its the Electric motor
getting week or if the vain's are getting funky.
I actually made one work from itself. And the other two was junk kind of.
Well one was locked up (Motor wise) and the other one had a week motor.

When i took these apart i've noticed that there is a 5 point star (Flower
metal looking thing even though thats not a good way to explain it. I
could draw it on paper and put it on a direct page on my web site or
something.

But these small tits things get stuck to the 5 point thing and there fore
dont pump properly so considering that the motor is OK then you can take
the 4 screws out of the top. Keeping the 3 Nozzle hook ups always up.

After you have the 4 screws out then the 3 Nozzle section will come off.
And do this easy. & keeping the O-ring between these sections. Then pry
off the tits from the little spinning thing and clean them. and the walls
of the plate make sure there Głgrust.

Check out this place on my site that isnt linked to anywhere this is just
a direct page

http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/garage/4265/fuel.htm

That should have everything else you need to do the project. Let me know
what you think about the page!
and let me know if you see words after my 3 things to click on at the
bottom of the page

I think you all will be educated!

>From Chris Swafford:www.geocities.com/motorcity/garage/4265/
537Buckeye 36LSB  S.W. Corner of Cinti,Oh In the Hills
73'Squareback Yellow,Rear end hell is fixed! Manual Carbed. 62,000Mi.
71'Squareback Lt. Blue,Fuel Injection-Auto, 88,000Mi.
90'Nissan Sentra Red&White Rusted & 83 Ford LTD Midsize (Gas Hog)