[T3] Fuel Injection Tube

I own '71 Squareback fuel injection system. One of those fuel tube linked to
fuel injection got leaking. I want to replace it.

I could not find the specific diameter size of the fuel tube from VW Manual
by Robert Bentley.

Anyone could tell me what size should I replace ? Will rubber fuel tube
create no difference between the fabric clothed fuel tube ?

Let me know and thank you.