RE: [T3] The man sucks

	Lets not be too quick to judge, either way. I have had favors done
	for me by both "hippies" and cops, so I prefer to judge each person
	as an individual.

	Jim

	I agree.  I suppose I should try and indicate a more tongue in cheek
way of speaking.  I'm a long-hair, my sister was a hippie when it was
*really* uncool to be one (my dad almost killed her, Air Force pilot that he
is).  Beyond that, I'm with the Tempe Volunteers in Policing, where I play
the bagpipes in the Tempe Police pipe band.  I play at funerals for the
fallen officers and at memorial services (like the one coming up on Friday).