[T3] 72 square for sale!

Would anyone like to purchase my 72 squareback for $800?
I don't have any pictures, so her§RŒ§description:
*	Fuel injected
*	Blue (paint is fading away)
*	Interior needs work but it isn't horrible
*	The engine is strong but the F.I. is not.
*	There is a short somewhere (I haven't had time to find it)
*	Extra parts (of course) tires, t-bars, door panels, etc.

Please let me know if anyone is interested or knows of someone interested.

Donovan Rogers
Austin, TX
(512) 728-9441 Work~2nd Shift
Donovan_Rogers@Dell.com